Latest Release of Kount Complete Propels Fraud Control Technology Forward
New version of powerful fraud-fighting solution gives merchants additional tools to stay ahead of fraud
BOISE, Idaho, April 22 (AllPayNews) -- Kount Inc. today released the next version of its powerful card-not-present (CNP) fraud control technology—Kount v4.1.
Recognized by the industry for its ability to identify, track and defeat fraudulent orders that typically go undetected, Kount Complete is an end-to-end SaaS solution proven to greatly reduce lost sales and costly charge-back fees and fines associated with fraud.
Turning the heads of customers and competitors alike, Kount's latest offering has several new features and benefits that further improve merchants' ability to track and reduce fraud.
"The pace at which Kount continues to expand and enhance its fraud prevention service is unmatched," said Mike Duffy, president of Chase Paymentech. Chase Paymentech and Kount recently jointly announced an agreement to offer a comprehensive suite of fraud detection, management and prevention tools for merchants, scheduled to launch later this year.
Kount v4.1 includes these new features:
- Custom Scoring – Gives merchants the ability design and manage a real time 'customized score' that will support their unique transaction risk policies.
- Upgraded Rule Engine – New rule editor allows merchants to create and manage an unlimited number of custom rules using single or multiple order parameters.
- User-Defined Fields – Allows merchants to create up to 99 user-defined fields and apply special business rules to them.
- U.S. and International Address Verification – Merchants can now receive instant, on-demand data from Lexis Nexis, TARGUSInfo and 192.com to validate shipping addresses and phone numbers.
- Auto Agent – Allows merchants to automatically "call out" to external data sources (LexisNexis, 192.com, TARGUSInfo) when specific rules have been triggered, which improves efficiency and reduces manual processes for fraud investigators.
Kount Chief Operating Officer Steven Rouse said development of Kount v4.1 focused on giving merchants increased ability to predict fraud and stay ahead of it.
"Kount v4.1 gives merchants an even more powerful combination of tools and information needed to manage fraud efficiently, accurately and, as a result, effectively."
Rouse said Kount will provide software development kits to existing clients, according to their respective developer languages, to help aid with v4.1 integration. For more information or assistance, customers are encouraged to call Kelly Reynolds, Kount Director of Merchant Services at 208-489-3336.
Kount® is the most advanced fraud fighting technology available today. Developed by Keynetics Inc. with online and catalog merchant needs in mind, Kount defends against both traditional and emerging card-not-present fraud threats. The technology uses a formidable array of tools including two patented technologies—device fingerprinting, and proxy piercing—along with Dynamic Scoring™, geolocation techniques and real-time data streams from websites across the globe. For more information about Kount, please visit www.kount.com.
Contact Jeremy Drzal for an overview 512.234.3036 or request a free demo
SOURCE Kount Inc.